- Are you interested in finding out more about the footpaths in the Overseal area of South Derbyshire?
- Do you want to help create the National Forest Way long distance walk?
- Would you like to know more about places to walk?
- Do you want to help get the rights of way up to a high standard and improve the walking in your area?
- If you are interested please click here Footpaths Project
map map of the foot paths in Overseal can be downloaded as a pdf, just click this link Overseal Footpaths
The very NW end of the northern map is incorrect as it shows Footpaths 35 and 38 merging into
one- but they don't, 35 continues parallel to the railway line until it crosses the parish and county boundary into
Leicestershire- immediately alongside the cycle trail- thus rendering Footpath 35 unnecessary!
Beating the Bounds Walk
This is a walk around the boundary of Overseal Parish,
and through a corner of the National Forest, with a rich industrial heritage and a long diverse history. A printable pdf file
that includes a map and description of the walk is available through this link, Beating the Bounds Walk,