- Are you interested in finding out more about the footpaths in the Overseal area
of South Derbyshire?
- Do you want to help create the National
Forest Way long distance walk?
- Would you like to know more
about places to walk?
- Do you want to help get the rights
of way up to a high standard and improve the walking in your area?
- If you are interested please click here Footpaths Project
A hand-drawn map map of the foot paths in Overseal can be downloaded as a pdf,
just click this link Overseal Footpaths
The very NW end of the northern map is incorrect as it shows
Footpaths 35 and 38 merging into one- but they don't, 35 continues parallel to the railway line until it crosses the
parish and county boundary into Leicestershire- immediately alongside the cycle trail- thus rendering Footpath 35 unnecessary!
Beating the Bounds Walk
This is a walk around the boundary of Overseal Parish, and through a corner of
the National Forest, with a rich industrial heritage and a long diverse history. A printable pdf file that includes a map
and description of the walk is available through this link, Beating the Bounds Walk,